As COVID-19 continues to be a risk to the general public, HCA East Florida remains committed to taking precautionary measures to ensure the safety of patients and staff. We are implementing the following practice as a result:
- Everyone entering the facility will be screened and assessed with a no touch temperature screening.
- If the temperature is greater than or equal to (≥) 100° F, the individual will not be permitted to enter the facility.
- Visitors who do not meet the screening criteria will not be allowed in the facility.
- Patients are limited to one adult visitor (age 16 and up) at a time
- Visiting hours are from 6:00am to 8:00pm
- Visitors ARE NOT permitted for COVID-19 patients/PUI
- One person may remain overnight in these services only:
- End of Life
- Masking will be required in all areas for patients, visitors, staff and physicians.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.