Orthopedic services in Sebring, Florida
Orthopedic specialists at Highlands Regional Medical Center are focused on providing comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care for conditions affecting the musculoskeletal system.
For more information about our orthopedic services, call Highlands Regional Medical Center at (863) 385-6101.
Comprehensive orthopedic care
Experienced and dedicated orthopedic surgeons and specialists at Highlands Regional use advanced diagnostic technology to treat a full range of orthopedic conditions, including:
- Arthritis and joint disease
- Back and neck pain
- Bone disease, including osteomyelitis and osteoporosis
- Congenital (present at birth) deformities and conditions
- Fractures, sprains, strains and damage to tendons and muscles
- Leg, knee and foot conditions, including anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injuries, bunions, neuromas and plantar fasciitis
- Repetitive stress injuries, including carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, tennis elbow de Quervain’s syndrome
- Sports injuries
Arthritis can make even the simplest movements a challenge. Our expert team of doctor's, nurses and therapists, work together to create effective and minimally invasive treatment plans to help patients overcome challenges, regain mobility and alleviate pain.
We provide state-of-the-art treatment options, including:
- Medications and pain management therapies
- Physical and occupational therapies
- Joint replacement surgery
- Arthritis education, resources and support
Our orthopedic surgeons and doctors ensure patient's receive comprehensive care to address their specific needs.
We use minimally invasive techniques whenever possible for the following procedures:
- Foot and ankle procedures
- Hand and wrist surgery
- Hip resurfacing
- Reconstructive surgery
- Shoulder surgery
- Total replacement of the hip, knee, shoulder and elbow
Our joint care program offers the latest in minimally invasive surgery and joint replacement surgery options with our advanced medical technology.
An experienced team of orthopedic doctors, surgeons, pain management specialists and physical therapists treat chronic joint pain caused by arthritis and other degenerative joint diseases and injury.
The Orthopedic Institute provides patients undergoing joint replacement surgery an upscale environment while also promoting wellness and healing. The amenities include:
- Each private room offers a newly renovated bathroom and is equipped with safety-enhanced patient beds and extra seating for family members
- The coffee shop provides families with a waiting area and a digital tracking board to track their loved ones as they go through surgery
Whether a patient is a professional athlete or a recreational competitor, an injury can prevent enjoyment of the sport and can even make everyday activities challenging.
The dedicated sports medicine team at Highlands Regional is focused on helping patients overcome challenges by regaining mobility, strength and fitness. Doctors collaborate with rehabilitation specialists and athletic trainers to plan the most effective treatment for each patient.
Our specialists are experienced at diagnosing and treating a wide range of sports-related injuries, including:
- Sprains, strains and fractures
- Neuromas and other nerve conditions
- Ligament and muscle injuries and tears
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Shin splints