Comprehensive orthopedic care
Highlands Regional Medical Center provides treatment for a wide range of orthopedic conditions and diseases. Our orthopedic specialists handle everything from a torn muscle or broken bone to total joint replacement and minimally invasive surgery. Our multidisciplinary orthopedic care team includes doctors (orthopedists), surgeons, pain management specialists, physical therapists and other specialized caregivers who provide high-quality, patient-centered care to help you return to the activities you enjoy.
Our orthopedic specialists can provide care for a full range of orthopedic conditions, including:
- Arthritis and joint disease
- Back and neck pain
- Bone disease, including osteomyelitis and osteoporosis
- Congenital deformities and conditions
- Fractures, sprains, strains, and damage to tendons and muscles
- Leg, knee and foot conditions, including ACL injuries, bunions, neuromas, plantar fasciitis and more
- Repetitive stress injuries, including carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, tennis elbow, DeQuervain’s syndrome
- Sports injuries
When you choose Highlands Regional Medical Center for orthopedic care, you can count on:
- Experience – Our orthopedic, pain management, and physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists diagnose and treat a wide range of orthopedic, arthritic and spine conditions.
- Dedicated staff – Our doctors, nurses, case workers, and pain management and rehabilitation specialists work together to develop a care program that’s right for you.
- Advanced diagnostic technology – Highlands Regional Medical Center offers highly sophisticated imaging technology to provide detailed images of bones, muscles and tendons.